Dua for recitation prior to Qu'ran

If you want to enhance your knowledge about Islam, this
platform is made for you. Learn and share latest ahadees, sunnah and
beautiful Islamic stories.

Moderator: Samia Tariq

Dua for recitation prior to Qu'ran

Postby Samia Tariq » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 pm

O Allah, for the right of what you have revealed, indeed You have revealed the Truth.

O Allah, increase the status of Qu'ran in my eyes. make the Qu'ran a Nur to my sight, and make it a cure for my heart. O Allah, ornament my tongue by means of it and beautify my face by means of it and strengthen my body by means of it. Make it a provision to recite it with submission during the days and the depths of the nights. And resurrect me with Rasullullah (pbuh) and his blessed family.

I intend to read the Qur'an for the sole purpose of gaining the pleasure of the Merciful Lord, for the purpose of filling the graves of the Mu'min (people with Iman) with Your Nur, for the purpose of the spirit of Rasullullah (pbuh) who is the brightest sun and the shining moon of all the Prophets of Allah (swt) upon whom the Peace and Blessings of Allah (swt) are on.

I also read for the rejection of Shaytaan, for the deletion of my sins, for the acceptance of my repentance, for the increase of my rank in Allah (swt)'s sight, for salvation of me from Hellfire, for the perpetual continuity of my iman in You, for the purpose of meeting You and to gain Your Mercy. O most Merciful of the Mercy givers. And all Praise is due to Allah (swt) the Lord of the worlds. :)
Samia Tariq

Return to Islam